Cover Pool Your above ground will save you money, that's how!

8:39 PM
Cover Pool Your above ground will save you money, that's how! -

Tired of heat your pool to a desired temperature and again finding it cold the next day? Not happy with the amount of chlorine you need to put in your pool on hot summer spells? Let's talk a bit 'above ground pool covers off and how you can save money.

I am a pool owner, have been for 8 years. It 'was in my third year of ownership I bought a (expensive) above ground pool winter cover. That what you use it for?

I cover my pool every night in the summer.

That's right. When I finished swimming for the day, shot over the winter cover above ground pool and let the heat right where I want to stay.

Not sure where you live, I'm in southern British Columbia, Canada. Nice place, we hit 70-0 degrees on some occasions. The fact is, come evening, most evenings you throw on a sweater to keep warm. The temperatures do not drop a bit 'sunset come. This is when I put the lid on my ground pool. I like to trap the heat that my solar panels, connected to the roof facing south, have provided all day.

In the morning, if you want an early swim, I can restore the cover and jump right. I know that the pool is 85 + degrees I left the night before. Now I have a backup heating system. It is a gas heater 25,000 BTU. When it comes up, I can actually see the indicator inside my gas meter at the side of my house moving.

First I covered my pool, the good old gas heater would shoot around 3-4 am every morning to maintain the pool temperature. I do not think much of it until I received a couple of gas bills. It did not help that the gas company I bills every two months.

After a summer of $ 400 plus gas bills, I finally decided to invest in a good, quality, on top of the pool cover off the ground was in order. My cover has a surface in blue vinyl with a black plastic / vinyl bottom. It is about 1 / 8th to think with a heat-resistant material in the middle.

Does not work as a solar cover, which reflects light and heat when turned on. What it is not to do is to keep the heat inside the pool. As a side bonus, it prevents the evaporation of water, which has proven to be less necessary chemicals as well. Yes, I paid $ 1000 for the cover, I once had to fit my lazy L-shaped pool. First year I think I saved that money in gas bills just like my heater does not work.

I even open my pool almost a month before my neighbors every spring. I put on my roof above the pool above ground and turn the heat on. This is my start-up expenses and have budget for it. My pool is warm within 48 hours and I take the lid on how I use the pool.

My neighbors are still waiting for a bit 'of sunshine to heat their above ground pool solar covers and unfortunately disbanded most of the their heat each day in the beginning. They lose their heat the same way you enter, through their solar blankets.

My above ground winter pool cover is cover only I have.

In winter, you get cold but rarely freeze, in order to keep my pool cover as I do not have the heat to protect and we like the nice look of an open pool than a swimming pool all bundled with leaves of rainwater and debris all on top.

Of course I need to clean it on a few occasions, but we all need a few extra chores we have not?

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar