Review-magic makes Pasta Pasta Drama

10:54 AM
Review-magic makes Pasta Pasta Drama -

The other day I picked up a kitchen gadget called the "Pasta Magic" and today has allowed me to approach the wonderfulness that is my spaghetti sauce . After judging the results of this device to save the alleged time, I have to give him a warm thumbs down. In fact, not only I have to give the thumbs down, but I really want.

opening it up and looking at the contents, I found two containers, two strainer lids, two lids lock-down, instructions and a thermal sleeve which should help not to burn your hand while pouring the water that you just used to cook the pasta. I go through each of the components, because I have something to say about each.

The containers are sturdy enough, and seem not easy to tip over. They have a circle around the bottom to keep them upright. They have a big flaw that will be discussed in a moment.

The lids strainer .... suck. I tried for a while 'to get what I used to' snap 'to the container and failed. The thing was, I could not say, as I did when I was failing or not. There was shooting, and there was no indication that they had not been driven to what they could.

The two seemed fine lock-down sealing lids at first, but do not seal it with a click or so it is not clear that they 'I have already been shaking all the way.

The instructions are the best part of the whole package, really. They are clear and concise, and tell you exactly how to use the gadget.

The thermal sleeve non-adherence to it on the inside, so while you're trying to pour water from the Magic Pasta, the sleeve slides up and down the firing cylinder.

And this brings me to what happened and why this thing is really unnecessary.

I made the pasta according to the instructions and wait for the full 10 minutes in the instructions (it says 7-10). I took off the seal cover and, grabbing his sleeve thermal, tried to pour the liquid. Although the effort lid should have acted like a colander to strain the pasta, I decided that this was the first time I had used the magic paste and then I'd get up and put on in the sink. Well, slipped thermal sleeve, the water pushed against the tight lid, which kicked off in collander and the cylinder does not have any kind of spout, the still almost boiling water poured on my hand. I tipped back upright, and attempted to draw the cover effort from my collander so I could pour the pasta in place and further fried fingertips. He eventually got that cleared out of the way and poured the pasta so I could take a look.

Horrible. Some pieces of pasta were cooked thoroughly, some pieces were chewy, some pieces were 'al dente', and a lot of it was stuck together. I tried to pull those pieces separated with a fork and was clearly raw.

we tried to eat anyway. Some people have the misconception that the dough should be sticky, half cooked and unappetizing. I'm not one of them.

* of the physical qualities: poor ... the lids snap on, and this is the main feature of this useless gadgets

* Ease of use: Poor ... no compass takes hold the way it should and the cylinder needs a spout of some kind

* Results: poor ... the pasta was really very bad

This is why I say "magic pasta ago tragic pasta ". Do not buy this if you do not like a gift to the relatives you hate.

On the positive side, we are going to use to store the dough on the work surface. Perhaps the whole product should be remarketed for this purpose.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar